WoW Classic: Season of Discovery - How to Prepare for Phase 2: Tips and Tricks
WoW Classic: Season of Discovery Phase 2 will have everything that fans would have hoped for. After the success of Phase 1, gamers are gearing up for Phase 2 of the WoW SoD. Phase 2 of the game has brought some changes as well as many new features. In this article, we will discuss all these changes and provide tips on preparing for Phase 2 of WoW Classic: Season of Discovery.
It's been a while when phase 1 was released and more and more players are reaching the level cap of 25, after which they can move on to the Phase 2 of the game.In the WoW Season of Discovery, the Phase 1 is filled with brand-new mysteries, skills, and diverse altercations and events for gamers to delve into and try out in the domain of Classic Azeroth. As decided, there will be 4 phases of the game, with Phase 2 just around the corner. But before the release of the much awaited Phase 2, there are certain things that you should know about in order to be ready for it when it comes. Let's begin by discussing what changes we can expect in Phase 2.
What to Expect from WoW Classic: SoD Phase 2?
Apart from these changes, players could also witness a few more of them. Additionally, Season of Discovery has introduced significant modifications to various class dynamics. The following insights have surfaced:
Prepare for Phase 2
1. Level Up your Characters: Before Phase 2 of WoW SoD drops, it is extremely crucial that you level up all your characters, including all the members of support as well. They should be well equipped and leveled up so that they can be ready for any challenge that they might face during the Phase 2. We advise you to aim for level 25 or higher. You can always look out for effective leveling techniques that might help you.
2. Find more and more Opportunities to play PvP Content: More often than not players overlook this aspect of the game. But you have to pay attention to it. You can exchange rewards like Warsong Gulch for XPs.
3. Fill your Gold Stocks: Get rich by acquiring as much gold as possible before the Phase 2 drops. Aim for 100 gold. Reaching level 40 might cost you a fortune, so you might miss out on acquiring some mounts when the time comes. The best way to get gold is for real money from reputed and trusted seller MMOPixel.
Visit our website MMOPixel to purchase WoW Classic: Season of Discovery Gold at the cheapest rate on the web. We offer quick delivery, safe payments, and 24x7 chat support.
It costs 80 gold to acquire the mount and an additional 20 gold for training to ride it. If you happen to have an extra 10 gold, you can visit the Ashen Veil vendors associated with the Warsong Gulch reputations to obtain Ashen Veil mounts. These mounts might come in handy during our leveling journey in Stranglethorn Vale, which is anticipated to be the new PVP zone. While it's not confirmed, Blizzard may prohibit the use of these mounts in that zone. Nevertheless, this information is valuable for those focused on questing for both gold and XP.
Once you reach level 25, consider continuing your quests in areas like Hillsbrad Foothills. Opt for quests such as the Battle of Hillsbrad, involving tasks like killing or gathering items. The strategy here is to leave these quests incomplete, and when Phase 2 is initiated, turn them in for a substantial XP boost. This approach could potentially yield an entire extra level or even two levels of XP on the first day.
Hillsbrad Foothills is an excellent location, especially if you have pending quests there. Another viable option is the Southern Barrens, where numerous level 25 quests are available. Completing these quests beforehand ensures that on the first day of Phase 2, you can swiftly accumulate all that XP.
4. Farm Essential Items: WoW SoD Phase 2 is full of surprises, but we can assume that there will be some items and resources that everyone would be looking for when it comes. Level Cap of Professions is expected to be at 200. So, your cooking prep must enable you to get at least 175 on your very first day. Items like
lions in Hillsbrad Foothills or Raptor eggs in the Wetlands can help you achieve that target easily. You can begin farming the necessary ingredients so that when Phase 2 arrives you can cook up the items and level up faster. You can also use these items in the auction to get something in exchange.
5. Remain within Orgrimmar: In terms of XP, here's a small piece of advice: stick to Orgrimmar and don't overlook the rested experience available to us. In the days leading up to logging out before Phase 2 arrives, ensure that you're logging out in Orgrimmar or Stormwind to maximize your rested experience, potentially granting you up to 8 hours of double experience when Phase 2 is released.
This wraps up our article on WoW Classic: Season of Discovery - How to Prepare for Phase 2: Tips and Tricks. We have discussed what we can expect from the upcoming Phase 2 and what you need to do to be prepared for it. You Should increase the level of your characters both main and support characters, aim to maximize your Gold stocks, and farm essential items that would help you level up faster. There will be some changes, but the core concept of the game remains the same. Follow our article and be ready for Phase 2. There are certain things that you can't miss and we have mentioned all those things. Feel free to comment if you think we have missed something. This will be all from us for now. Stay tuned with us for more updates.