LoginRegister
Gaming News

WoW Classic SoD Phase 2 Enchanting Guide

Now that the WoW Classic SoD is released in phases not in expansion, players often see the lower level caps. These level caps won’t allow you to craft each and everything in the game. Players have to wait to get to these items in the next phase. When you are in the Enchanting profession, it becomes essential that you focus on enchantments of lower level. It won't be helpful in every scenario, but it will indeed let you upgrade your skills. In this article, we will discuss the WoW Classic SoD Phase 2 Enchanting and what are various aspects related to it. Let’s begin then…

What is Enchanting in WoW Classic SoD?

Enchanting serves as a powerful skill in WoW, empowering players with magical enhancements. It's a fundamental aspect of the game, offering utility and damage boosts. In WoW Classic, mastering enchanting is essential for optimal character performance in raids.

Enchanters significantly enhance gear, augmenting armor with additional stats and imbuing weapons for increased damage, accompanied by a radiant glow. Unlike Retail WoW, enchanting rings and necklaces isn't possible in WoW Classic.

Enchanters also possess the ability to disenchant magical items, transforming them into essential enchanting materials. This process complements other crafting professions, particularly tailoring, which doesn't necessitate gathering resources. Tailors utilize cloth drops from monsters to create armor, catering to characters in need of protection.

Location of Trainers

Enchantment training locations vary as skill levels increase. Beginners can learn in any major city, while expert and artisan levels require travel. Trainers are available in both Alliance and Horde territories. For apprentice levels (1-75), major cities suffice. Journeyman (75-150) training occurs with the same trainer. Expert (150-225) training diverges: Alliance players venture to Kitta Firewind in Elwynn Forest, while Horde players seek Hgarth in Stonetalon Mountains. Artisan (225-300) training demands a skill level of at least 200 and a journey to Uldaman's dungeon in Badlands to meet master enchanter, Annora. Each progression level introduces new challenges and requires exploration beyond city limits.

During Phase 2 of the Season of Discovery, professions are capped at level 225, denoting Expert proficiency. Notably, Artisan skills now necessitate reaching level 41, delaying their acquisition until Phase 3.

WoW SoD Phase 2 Enchanting

Learning Expert Enchanting is limited to specific instructors

  • Annora, situated within a confined area in Uldaman adjacent to the Ancient Stone Keeper.

  • Hgarth, stationed at Sun Rock Retreat in the Stonetalon Mountains (coordinates 49.2, 57.2).

  • Kitta Firewind, found at the Tower of Azora in Elwynn Forest (coordinates 64.9, 70.1), catering primarily to the Alliance.

Enchanting Formulas for Phase 2

WoW Classic SoD Phase 2 Enchanting formulas includes three fresh recipes. The Blackfathom Mana Oil, unveiled in Phase 1, augments casters and healers with added MP5 and Spell Hit attributes within the Blackfathom Deeps raid.

Furthermore, Phase 2 brings forth Enchanted Sigil: Innovation, an exclusive Bind-on-Pickup item designed for Enchanters, offering a potent personal enhancement. Additionally, two novel enchanting formulas, namely Enchant Chest - Retricutioner and Enchant Weapon - Dismantle, make their debut.

When you are preparing for the latest Phase 2 of the WoW Classic SoD, you will be needing some WoW Classic SoD Phase 2 Enchanting items and recipes. Below we have mentioned all the items, recipes and how you can get them. The items are grouped by how you can get them or where you can get them.

Where/How to Obtain

Items

Materials

Purchase from Ziri “The Wrench” Littlesprocket. Can be found in Gnomeregan

Enchanted Sigil: Innovation

Dream Dust (3)

Runed Golden Rod

 

Enchant Chest - Retricutioner

Dream Dust (2)

Small Radiant Shard (1)

 

Enchant Weapon - Dismantle

Small Radiant Shard (2)

Large Fang (2)

Lesser Nether Essence (4)

 

 

Available for purchase at Enchanting Supplies vendors

Minor Wizard Oil

Empty Vial (1)

Maple Seed (1)

Strange Dust (2)

 

Minor Mana Oil

Leaded Vial (1)

Maple Seed (2)

Soul Dust (3)

 

Lesser Wizard Oil

Leaded Vial (1)

Stranglethorn Seed (2)

Vision Dust (3)

 

Acquired from the caverns behind Lady Sarevess in Blackfathom Deeps as Loot

Blackfathom Mana Oil

 

Runed Silver Rod

Leaded Vial (1)

Strange Dust (5)

Greater Magic Essence (1)

 

Dropped By :

 

Wastewander Assassin in Tanaris

Syndicate Assassin in Alterac Mountains

Wastewander Scofflaw in Tanaris

 

 

Enchant Cloak - Lesser Agility

Lesser Nether Essence (2)

Runed Truesilver Rod

 

Taught by:

 

 Hgarth in Stonetalon Mountains

 

Kitta Firewind in Elwynn Forest

 

Runed Truesilver Rod

Greater Mystic Essence (2)

Vision Dust (2)

Black Pearl (1)

Truesilver Rod x1

 

Lesser Mystic Wand

Star Wood (1)

Greater Mystic Essence (1)

Vision Dust (1)

Runed Golden Rod

 

Greater Mystic Wand

Star Wood (1)

Greater Mystic Essence (1)

Vision Dust (1)

Runed Golden Rod

 

Enchant Shield - Spirit

Vision Dust (1)

Greater Mystic Essence (1)

Runed Golden Rod

 

Enchant 2H Weapon - Impact

Large Glowing Shard (1)

Vision Dust (4)

Runed Golden Rod

 

Enchant Weapon - Striking

Large Glowing Shard (1)

Greater Mystic Essence (1)

Runed Golden Rod

 

Enchant Boots - Stamina

Vision Dust (5)

Runed Truesilver Rod

 

Enchant Boots - Minor Speed

Aquamarine (1)

Lesser Nether Essence (1)

Small Radiant Shard (1)

Runed Truesilver Rod

 

Enchant Boots - Lesser Agility

Lesser Mystic Essence (1)

Soul Dust (1)

Runed Golden Rod

 

Enchant Gloves - Strength

Lesser Nether Essence (2)

Vision Dust (3)

Runed Truesilver Rod

 

Enchant Gloves - Agility

Lesser Nether Essence (1)

Vision Dust (1)

Runed Truesilver Rod

 

Enchant Bracer - Strength

Vision Dust (1)

Runed Golden Rod

 

Enchant Bracer - Stamina

Soul Dust (6)

Runed Golden Rod

 

Enchant Bracer - Spirit

Lesser Mystic Essence (1)

Runed Golden Rod

 

Enchant Bracer - Intellect

Lesser Nether Essence (2)

Runed Truesilver Rod

 

Enchant Chest - Superior Health

Vision Dust (6)

Runed Truesilver Rod

 

Enchant Chest - Lesser Stats

Large Glowing Shard (1)

Vision Dust (2)

Greater Mystic Essence (2)

Runed Golden Rod

 

Enchant Chest - Greater Mana

Vision Dust (2)

Greater Mystic Essence (1)

Runed Golden Rod

 

Enchant Cloak - Greater Defense

Vision Dust (3)

Runed Truesilver Rod

 

Found as a random drop in various locations

Enchant Shield - Stamina

Vision Dust (5)

Runed Truesilver Rod

Enchant 2H Weapon - Lesser Spirit

Runed Copper Rod

Strange Dust (6)

Lesser Astral Essence (1)

Enchant Weapon - Lesser Elemental Slayer

Small Glowing Shard (1)

Lesser Mystic Essence (1)

Elemental Earth (1)

Runed Golden Rod

Enchant Weapon - Lesser Beastslayer

Large Fang (2)

Lesser Mystic Essence (1)

Small Glowing Shard (1)

Runed Golden Rod

Enchant Boots - Lesser Spirit

Greater Mystic Essence (1)

Lesser Mystic Essence (2)

Runed Golden Rod

Enchant Bracer - Greater Spirit

Lesser Nether Essence (3)

Vision Dust (1)

Runed Truesilver Rod

Enchant Cloak - Lesser Shadow Resistance

Shadow Protection Potion (1)

Greater Astral Essence (1)

Runed Silver Rod

Dropped by Venture Co. Strip Miner in Stranglethorn Vale

Enchant Gloves - Advanced Mining

Vision Dust (1)

Runed Truesilver Rod

Truesilver Bar x3

Dropped by Timberlings in Swamp of Sorrows

Enchant Gloves - Advanced Herbalism

Sungrass (3)

Vision Dust (3)

Runed Truesilver Rod

Dropped by Murlocs in Hillsbrad Foothills

Enchant Gloves - Fishing

Blackmouth Oil (3)

Soul Dust (1)

Runed Silver Rod

Dropped by Witherbark Trolls in Arathi Highlands

Enchant Gloves - Skinning

Green Whelp Scale (3)

Vision Dust (1)

Runed Golden Rod

Collect as a Reward:

A Smokywood Pastures Thank You!

Enchant Weapon - Winter's Might

Runed Golden Rod

Large Glowing Shard (1)

Vision Dust (3)

Greater Mystic Essence (3)

Wintersbite (2)

 

Drops from Stonevault Oracle in Uldaman

Enchant Shield - Lesser Block

Large Glowing Shard (1)

Greater Mystic Essence (2)

Vision Dust (2)

Runed Golden Rod

           

Taught by any/most Enchanting trainer

Runed Silver Rod

Silver Rod (2)

Shadowgem (1)

Greater Magic Essence (3)

Strange Dust x6

Runed Golden Rod

Iridescent Pearl (1)

Golden Rod (1)

Greater Astral Essence (2)

Soul Dust (2)

Lesser Magic Wand

Lesser Magic Essence (1)

Simple Wood (1)

Runed Copper Rod

Greater Magic Wand

Greater Magic Essence (1)

Simple Wood (1)

Runed Copper Rod

           

Learned with Enchanting

Runed Copper Rod

Strange Dust (1)

Copper Rod (1)

Lesser Magic Essence (1)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Enchantment Materials’ Component Distribution

Upon disassembling items, the acquisition of dust, essence, or shard materials is contingent on the item's classification:

  • Uncommon (green) armor: 75% probability of obtaining dust, 20% probability of essence, and 5% probability of shard.

  • Uncommon (green) weapon: 75% probability of essence, 20% probability of dust, and 5% probability of shard.

  • Rare (blue) items: Guaranteed acquisition of shard materials.

The specific materials obtained are influenced by the item level of the disassembled piece. You will also require WoW SoD gold for the enchanting process. So make sure you have enough stock of the gold. If you are falling short, get it for real money from reputed and trusted seller MMOPixel.

Visit our website MMOPixel to purchase WoW Classic SoD Gold at the cheapest rate on the web. We offer quick delivery, safe payments, and 24x7 chat support.

Conclusion

In the virtual world of WoW Classic SoD Phase 2 Enchanting is a pivotal skill, bestowing players with magical enhancements crucial for navigating raids effectively. As the game progresses in phases rather than expansions, players encounter level caps that restrict their crafting capabilities, necessitating patience until the next phase unlocks additional items. For enchanters, focusing on lower-level enchantments becomes imperative, enabling skill advancement and augmenting gear performance. 

WoW Classic SoD Phase 2 Enchanting formulas includes Blackfathom Mana Oil and Enchanted Sigil: Innovation, catering to diverse player preferences and playstyles. Trainers scattered across Alliance and Horde territories offer guidance at various proficiency levels, emphasizing the importance of strategic progression. With each enchantment imbued, players contribute to their character's prowess and overall success in the world of WoW Classic's SoD. This will be all from us for now. Stay tuned with us for more updates.

Related News
WoW Classic SoD Phase 3 Fishing Guide
Gaming News
WoW Classic SoD Phase 3 Fishing Guide

ByHimanshu|April 15, 2024

With Phase 3, the level cap for every profession has been increased and now it's at 300. WoW Classic SoD Phase 3 Fishing is no different and this gives you an opportunity to max out this profession's level. Let's dive deep to level up fast.

WoW Classic SoD Phase 3 First Aid Guide
Gaming News
WoW Classic SoD Phase 3 First Aid Guide

ByHimanshu|April 16, 2024

WoW Classic SoD Phase 3 First Aid Profession now enables players to maximize their skills and craft top-tier bandages and potions. Here is a detailed guide to help you out in this journey.

WoW Classic SoD Phase 3 Cooking Guide
Gaming News
WoW Classic SoD Phase 3 Cooking Guide

ByHimanshu|April 15, 2024

The maximum level for cooking in WoW Classic SoD Phase 3 is 300; achieving that will be tough. So we have prepared this sod phase 3 cooking guide to help you in this journey. 

Warlock Runes and Locations in WoW Classic SoD Phase 2
Gaming News
Warlock Runes and Locations in WoW Classic SoD Phase 2

ByHimanshu|March 22, 2024

While phase 1 is comprised of 12 runes for each class, phase 2 introduced 6 new unique runes for each class. Here are the 6 runes discussed for the Warlock class.

News comment
No results
Write comment